Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Sweet Wishes on Die Cut Divas

 Hello there,

Die Cut Divas' March Challenge theme is: Birthday!  

I made a mini slimline card.


Inside my card, I stamped "for your birthday".

My card features Sunny Studio's Heart Bouquet Stamp.  At first glance, I thought heart shaped balloons are good for Valentine, or wedding, or anniversary, but then I thought, it is really all occasion friendly.  So I used it!

 Our sponsor this month is, yes you guessed it, Sunny Studio!


Do hop over to Die Cut Divas to see more inspiration projects, and I'll see you in the challenge gallery!

Supplies:

Copic Markers
White Gel Pen
Memento Tuxedo Dye Ink

Thanks for visiting me.  Have a sweet day!



4 comments:

Arlene said...

This is just adorable! I love those balloons. Now I want them.

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Cindy. Love those balloons

Michelle N. said...

How darling! Very versatile balloons!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So adorable, Cindy!! Just love your balloon bunches with that fun donut!!