Followers

Friday, November 5, 2021

Non-traditional Christmas cards on Die Cut Divas

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today I am sharing a non-traditional color/style Christmas/Holiday card on Die Cut Divas.

My project today features Kat Scrappiness' Embossed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies.


I didn't want to take away the clean classic embossed edge from the die cut, so I just hand cut some washi tape for the main panel and added a multi-stacked 'joy' die.


I hope you enjoy this slimline card design.  See you at the challenge gallery?

November's challenge sponsor for Die Cut Divas is Kat Scrappiness.  Challenge winner would receive a gift package value at $25.




Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a gorgeous card! This is lovely, Cindy, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Lovely Cindy. It's a great card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the graphic look with the circles, Cindy!!