Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Teddy 5 on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

Happy September 1st!!  I am sharing a sweet card on Die Cut Divas for our new challenge, Anything Goes.  Our sponsor this month is Morgan's Artworld.



My card features the very cute Teddy 5 digi stamp.

I colored it with Copic markers, die cut and framed.  I applied some Sprinkled Sugar Stickles on the cookies.


Supplies:

Hero Arts Scallpe Frame Cut
Copic Markers
Ranger Stickles (Sprinkled Sugar)


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a sweet day!




6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. It is so cute.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great coloring on that sweet teddy, Cindy! Just love the scalloped oval with the hemstitched one and the hearts too!!

Arlene said...

Just darling. I love the hearts around those great frames too. It tops off the "loved" cuteness of this card.

Michelle N. said...

I love how you colored your bear, and the hearts add a very loving touch!

Karen L K said...

Such a cute bear! Love the way you colored it and the frame around the bear looks great.

fairyrocks said...

This little bear friend is adorable. Great tip to sprinkle the cookies. Well done and Carry on!!