Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Wild ATCs

Happy Saturday everyone,

I am sharing a set of ATCs today.  I have some left over bits and pieces from Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape paper pack, and I was inspired by the design team member of my local craft store (Scrapbook Centrale) to create ATCs.


I have the habit of assigning a purpose to my craft projects, and seldom create just for fun.  Well not this time, I created just for fun!!  And I am loving it.

I started off with a piece of multi media paper of which I stamped with an embossing folder.  Then I cut four ATC size panels from it.  Next I attached strips of book print and pattern paper with matte medium.  Next I stenciled each with a different paste (listed below with photo) using the same stencil.  After they're dried, I added hand cut images.

Paste: Gina K. Glitz Glitter Gel

Paste: IZINK Crackling Texture 

Paste: IZINK Flakey Texture

Paste: Nuvo Sea Sprite Glacier Paste

Other supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo)
DecoArt Media Matte Medium
Memory Texture Honey Comb Stencil
Altenew Ranunculas Bouquet 3D Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting, I wish you a lovely day!







 

3 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Hi, Cindy! These are so terrific. I think it is a good idea to switch it out once in awhile and do something just for some creative fun. We all have lists of "must-dos". The textures on these are fascinating. I have so many stencils and a box of pastes......I just love the look but so hate the mess. You are an inspiration.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous ATCs, Cindy! Great to create for fun as a change of pace. And if you need a purpose, maybe we should organize an exchange - haven't done one of those for a while. Bet the Scramble group or the Divas would dive in :)

Dawn T said...

Fantastic ATC's Cindy. Love the nature theme.