Followers

Monday, July 5, 2021

Tone On Tone Take 2

 Hello there,

Welcome back to my blog.  I am sharing another Tone On Tone card today on Die Cut Divas.  My card features the Birch Press Design's Big Birthday Sugar Script Die Cut, and I used it to make a shaker card.


For my front panel, I stencilled with some happy yellow tone colors with a Bali Stencil set (given to me by my craft friend).  Then I die cut the 'birthday' outline, stamped the 'wishes' and glue a piece acetate on the back.  

I die cut the detail 'birthday' with an dark/peachy color card stock, and adhere it to a piece of yellow card stock, then this card stock is glue to my card base.  

Next I put foam adhesive all around the birthday word and the card base, added some sequins, then adhere the front panel.

The Big Birthday Sugar Script cutting die from Birch Press Design is really fun to play with, there are so many way to you layer it up.  I hope you would join in this month's challenge.  Birch Press Design is our sponsor.  Winner will win a $20 gift card to their store.


Supplies:

Memory Box Bali Stencil set
Ranger Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain)
Ranger Letter It - It's the Little Thing Clear Stamp
Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequins (Fruit Sorbet)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!







3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the Bali background you created, Cindy!! Perfect with the birthday window cut out for a shaker card - love it!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors. Makes a wonderful shaker design with the die cut sentiment.

R's Rue said...

It’s so pretty. I love the color. Great job. Well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com