Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Camper's Christmas

 Hi,

I learnt something new recently, when I took part in a challenge hosted by a local stamp store.  The theme was Camper's Christmas.  I had no idea what it was, so Google helped.  Now I understand,  all those Christmas in July related sales and festivities all makes sense now!!  LOL



I really wanted to use a 'camper' in my card, but don't have stamp nor die for it.  Thus I used my 'creative license' and made my own by partial die cut the inside die of the Elizabeth Craft Design Marson Jar die set, then added a handcut windows, door, trim, and bottom.  

The wheel was die cut using circle die.  The step underneath the door and the white part of the wheel is die cut using Simon Says Stamp Woodland Tree die set.  Wreath and strings of lights from Hero Arts 3D House Essential stamp set.

The trees are from the same Marson Jar die set.  For the background I first ink blended, and then use the negative piece (tree die cut) to stencil more trees to add depth.  Ornaments on the decorated tree are just 1/8 inch round punched circles coated with stickles.

There you have it!

Supplies:

Hero Arts 3D House Essential Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp Woodland Tree Die Set
Ranger Distress Inks (Tumble Glass, Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire, Vintage Photo)
Ranger Stickles (Star Dust)
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!





3 comments:

SusanME said...

How perfect is this camper!! I’m in awe that you created it from scratch! Great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card for all those who love to go camping.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Your Christmas camper looks amazing, Cindy - so clever how you created it!! Just love the big trees behind too!!