Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Rachel Vass Design Leafy Floral

 Happy Saturday everyone.


Today I am posting my last DT project for Rachel Vass Designs.  It's been a wonderful journey to be on her DT this past year, but I've just got too many other personal projects on my plate so sadly I have to step down from the team.   

Here's today's project.  I loved coloring up this beauty!  It's one of five December releases named Leafy Floral.  


A close up look at the flower centers.






Supplies:

Altenew Watercolors 36 Pan Set
Hero Arts Glimmer Metallic Gold Ink
Ranger Sprinkled Sugar Stickles
Ranger Wendy Vecchi Watering Can Enamel Accent

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!



6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful floral panel, Cindy - just love how you colored it!! You were a great addition to the RV Design Team - I'm sure they'll miss you!! I know you inspired me to try more digis!!

Maureen Morton said...

this is so soft and pretty, Cindy....love it and its promise of spring to come! Stay well.

Betty said...

this is gorgeous, Cindy - wonderful watercoloring - I have enjoyed seeing all the RV designs and your coloring this past year.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and I love the colors.

cebelica said...

This is so pretty! the vellum over the coloured image is the perfect finishing touch. Fab work! xx

Dawn T said...

very pretty Cindy. You really have been an awesome ambassador for Rachel. You certainly got me hooked.