Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2020

December Release on Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello there,

Today is December release day of Rachel Vass Designs!  As usual the new release is beautiful and sweet!!  There are 5 (five) digital stamp sets in this month release.  And I am showcasing the lovely Poinsettia set.


I simply resize and print on multi media paper panel, watercolored, stamp postmark, die cut, adhere sentiment strip, and splatter white ink.  Then adhere the die panel onto charcoal grep card base.

Go over to Rachel's Etsy store and check out the new designs.  Hop over to Rachel's Instagram and see what my DT has created for your inspirations.

Supplies:

Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post Clear Stamp Set
Hero Arts Nesting Postage Stamp Infinity Die
Memory Soft Grey Shadow Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a sweet day!

I am a



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love this poinsettia cluster on the postage stamp, Cindy - beautiful watercoloring!!

I Card Everyone said...

Cindy I am always in awe of what you do with these gorgeous digitals! Multi-media paper, huh? I'll try it!
=]