Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December Anything Goes on Die Cut Divas

 Hello hello,

December is here and the last challenge of 2020 awaits you on Die Cut Divas.  Our theme is Anything Goes, but be sure to use a die-cut machine (using a die or embossing folder).

The sponsor this month is Kat Scrappiness.  

The challenge winner will receive a choice of one stamp set, one die and three packs of embellishments (sequins, gems or sprinkles). 

 

Let's take a look of my sparkly project.

My background panel is cut using the the largest die of Kat Scrappiness's Embossed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies.  I sprayed it with Nuvo Pink Carnation Mica Mist and Ranger Wendy Vecchi Buttercup Mica Spray.  While this dries, I white heat embossed the vein of the poinsettia on gold vellum and die cut.  Using the same die set, I die cut another poinsettia and a bunch of leaves with pink vellum.  I glued all the layers together with glossy accent and added a few gold sequin leaves and a gold sequin flower in the center.  The sprayed panel is then glued to a 3 1/2 by 8 1/2 white card base, then I adhered the poinsettia and greeting banner.

I hope I've inspired you to take part of this month's challenge.  See you over the Die Cut Divas Challenge Gallery.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Color Layering Poinsettia Stamp Set
Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post Stamp Set
Nuvo Mica Mist (Pink Carnation)
Ranger Wendy Vecchi Mica Spray (Buttercup)
Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
Versamark Water Ink

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great start of the month!



5 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW, vibrant and what a beauty!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a light and airy poinsettia in the vellum, Cindy - so gorgeous! And me too WOW what a background!! Love it!!

Michelle N. said...

Wow, love that background! Beautiful poinsettia too!

Dawn T said...

Stunning card Cindy. The background is really incredible.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful.