Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs' Cup Of Joe

 Happy Saturday y'all!


Rachel Vass Designs' latest release is call Cup Of Joe, it's so pretty!


And here's my project using it.


I printed the image on white mixed media paper, and watercolored.  I did a partial cut on the panel and layer it on a burlap pattern paper stamped with coffee beans.  I am happy with the result except the coffee art is a little "unprofessional" though.  LOL

I thought this set came out just in time for the National Coffee Day Bloghop, September 29th, there's going to be 31 Super Sponsors hopping, and Rachel Vass Designs is one of them.  Be sure to come back here to catch more details or go visit Rachel's blog: Rachel Vass Designs.  In the mean time, check out all her beautiful stamps, including this newly released one at her Etsy store, click here.

Supplies:

Rachel Vass Designs Cup Of Joe Digital Stamp

Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set

Altenew Coffee Love Clear Stamp Set

White Acrylic Paint

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good one!


I am a




2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous coffee card, Cindy!! Just love the bean stamped on burlap and you colored the digi image beautifully!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is such a great coffee themed card. I love the burlap with the coffee beans on it.