Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Coffee and Craft

 Happy Thursday everybody!

Yesterday I spent in the yard, so today it is going to be a "coffee, craft, nap, repeat" kind of day!  LOL


The main image is a digital stamp set call Coffee Break Time by Rachel Vass Designs.


My background is stamped with Crackling Campfire, Wild Honey, and Peeled Paint.  My first attempt to stamp with smooshed ink didn't quite work, I just got blot of inks.  Then I used inking tool to apply ink on the stamp, very lightly spritzed with water before stamping, this time I got the soft watercolor look and yet kept the details.  And finally I stamped some hearts with Worn Lipstick, and faux stitches with black.

Challenges:



Supplies:

Ranger Distress Inks (Crackling Campfile, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Antique Linen)
Hero Arts Soft Green Shadow Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I wish you a crafty day!

I am a







3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fun image and I love how you colored it, Cindy!! Sounds like a good plan for a day too!!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Cindy. Perfect sentiment.

creationsnz said...

I'll go with that sentiment! Nice work Cindy. CarolG