Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul26)




I cut the rainbow color rice paper and applied to my mini art journal cover. 



I adhere the strips with mat medium, then stamped the title (source forgotten), images (Simon Says Stamps Crafty Friends Stamp set), month (source unknown), year (Altenew Book Club Stamp set), and dotted frame (Imanginisce) in Jet Black Archival Ink.  I thought since we're talking about coloring, some ink splashes are in order.  Thus I took my Hero Arts Ink Daubers (yes I still have them) and dropped them onto the surface to make those ink spots (it didn't splash as much as I wanted).  Next I splattered some white paint all over, and coated the whole cover with glossy accent (to make sure nothing peels off).


Thanks for coming over to my blog.  See you again soon.

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love how you cut the rainbow rice paper into strips before gluing it to your journal, Cindy - great shredded effect and I love the stamping on it too!! So fun doing this challenge with you!!