Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul25)



Day 25 of Kathy's 17th 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Today was a very special day for me, I went and donated blood for the very first time!!  I went with my youngest (he had donated many times before) and it was a special activities for us to do together.  Everything well smoothly, and I wasn't as tired as I expected.  But still I took it easy.  

I watercolor rainbow strips on a piece of rice paper.  This will be applied to the outer cover of my mini art journal book.


Do come back tomorrow and find out how I'd use this.  Bye for now.

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Very cool rainbow stripes on the rice paper, Cindy!! Bet it will make a beautiful cover for your journal too!! Well done on giving blood to you and your son!! I gave often during my twenties and thirties - very rewarding!