Followers

Monday, July 13, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul13)



Day 13 of Kathy's 17th 30 Day Coloring Challenge

The background is sprayed with Dylusion Fresh Lime Ink Spray and Hero Arts Passion Flower Ink Spray.
The flower image from Hero Arts My Hero Kit of the Month (April 2016) are stamped in Jet Black and watercolored, die cut using Hero Arts Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies.  Sentiment sticker is from Studio Lights Art By Marlene Sticker Book.



Other challenges:




Supplies:

Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit (April 2016)
Hero Arts Passion Flower Mid-Tone Ink Spray

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a fabulous day!



4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful page, Cindy!! Had to laugh - I didn't recognize those little flowers! Will have to go back and look at that April 2016 MMH kit...I had wondered if they were an old woodblock set. Anyway, just love the little postage stamps with your delicately colored flowers - so pretty!! Thanks for playing along in my Scramble!!

Greta said...

Great use of the sketch, Cindy! Your coloring is beautiful & I love the misted background!

Barb Ghig said...

Really beautiful card, Cindy! I love how you stamped those darling blooms on the postage stamp die cuts and your background is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love all the fun little postage images of flowers! Great take on the Fusion Challenge!