Followers

Monday, July 13, 2020

30 Day Coloring (Jul12)




I finished page I started on Day 11 yesterday, took photos, but didn't have a chance to post.  Got tied up by other stuff.  So at long last here it is:


Although it may be difficult to see but there is a light Pink Diamond watercolor wash in the background.  I distress the edges with Chipped Sapphire, add the sentiment sticker and outline it with a gold gel pen.  I am loving this stickers from Art By Marlene!!

Other challenges:




Supplies:

Gold Pearl Heat Embossing Powder
Gold Gel Pen

Thank for visiting.  See you again soon!


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I see the hint of pink! Lovely finish to your page, Cindy and I love the sentiment!!

fairyrocks said...

Thank you for popping by Cindy. I do see the hint of pink in this one. Your work is gorgeous as always. We are having a wet busy summer where we live. With the DH still off work, home and house projects take center stage. I am squeezing in the occasional day to play. {its been 3 weeks since I last had a whole day to play}
Keep well and safe.

Virginia L. said...

Love the artsy vibe in this! It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!