Followers

Monday, June 1, 2020

Summer Fun on Die Cut Divas

Hi,  

I'd bet we are all anxious for Summer to arrive!!  What is Summer Fun to you?  Speaking of which, Summer Fun is the June Challenge theme on Die Cut Divas.  Our sponsor this month is:


And for my summer fun project I used Summer Collage.


Doesn't this collage speak of Summer?!  Pop over to Die Cut Divas and check my teammate's inspirations. 

Supplies:

Copic Markers
DeSerres Tango Markers
Ranger Stickles (Diamond, Orange Slice)

Thanks for visiting.  Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wow-what a wonderful display of summer!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love that image and you colored it so beautifully, Cindy!! Hmmm - what does summer mean to me? Picnics, for sure, and drum corps which sadly can't happen this summer - boo, hoo!!