Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs' Circle of Hope

Hello there,



As soon as I saw Rachel's design of this stamp, I know I want to use rainbow colors for it!  Hehe!

I printed it on Elizabeth Craft 100 lb Soft Finished white card stock, watercolored and trimmed closely.  Using a text background panel, I created a shaker card of the Circle of Hope image.  I like how this one turned out!!

Supplies:

The Stamping Village Mail Delivery Clear Stamp
Hero Arts Happy Definition Cling Stamp
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Staedtler Karat Watercolor Pencils
Memories Soft Grey Shadow Ink
Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
Simon Says Stamp Metallic Mixed Color Tiny Sequins

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!!

I am 



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love this Cindy! Your rainbow colored flowers look amazing as a wreath with the shaker element!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Cindy. Love the rainbow colours for your flowers and the lovely shaker centre.