Followers

Monday, June 29, 2020

Long Distance Butterfly Hug

Happy Monday all!!

Today I want to CASE a card created by Nicole using the clear stamp set from the SSS June Card Kit - Beautiful Butterfly.

Even though I didn't quite achieve the rainbow colors, I am quite happy how it turned out.  


Note to self, dry emboss the circle before stamping, I couldn't match up the die afterward.  :(


Challenges:


Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Butterfly Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks (Watermelon, Cranberry, Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange, Lettuce,Eggplant, Alloy Gilded)
Tim Holtz Alcohol Lift Ink Pad
Tim Holtz Alcohol Blending Solution
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!



4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your lifted butterflies, Cindy!! Very yummy colors on your AI background too!!

Claire said...

It looks amazing even if it didnt turn out as you had planned. I love that background it is just so vibramt

Dawn T said...

Totally stunning Cindy. Your background is so beautiful.

Maureen Morton said...

this is such a terrific card, Cindy. I love butterflies and this background is amazing. You are an inspiration to get the inks out and get dirty! Stay safe and happy Canada Day!