Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Coffee Journal



Hi,

To be honest, this Coffee Journal page sort of happen on it own!  LOL  I was using a blank page in my journal to soak up leftover ink when stamping.  And it sort of became a pretty mixes of colors and shapes, so I thought why not make it into a journaling page?!


Isn't it fun?!



Challenges:



Supplies:

Concord & 9th Coffee Blend Turnabout Stamp Set
CAS-ual Fridays Peaceful Garden Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Crate Layering Stencil
Ranger Acorn Archival Ink
Ranger Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Shabby Shutter, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain)

Thanks for checking out my blog.  I wish you a lovely day!!



6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful journal page. I love the wonderful colors and design.

Billie A said...

Wonderful card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Claire said...

Beautiful page, I often find the best ones are the ones I dont plan and that just happen

New Creations said...

So beautiful!

Lady Joyful said...

This is such a pretty journal page! You've done a great job of incorporating colours and details whilst keeping it light. It really looks lovely.