Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sending some sunshine your way

Hello everybody,

I have been playing along the Daily Prompt Challenge on Altenew Fan Facebook Group in the past few days.  Today's prompt is Roll A Dice; roll it three times and use the corresponding category to make a card.  I rolled (via Random Number Generator, yeah, was too lazy to fish out the dice) 4,6,2. 


 That translate to make a Get Well card, with color Yellow, and with Dies Only.  

At first I thought this is hard, but I shopped my stash and I came up with this.


I first created a watercolor panel.


Then I die cut with Altenew Dot Botanicals Die Set, distressed with Mustard Seed, then adhere to white card base.  Embellished with clear and yellow sequins.  The sentiment is actually typed using a manual type-writer, I had to type it twice to get the ink to show since the ribbon is OLD!!  Lol
Supplies:

Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
Ranger Mustard Seed Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by!!  Have a sun shiny day!!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Simply beautiful Cindy. Love the soft yellow colour.

Virginia L. said...

I have been enjoying seeing your new creations! This is so fun and pretty! I love yellow and yours is simply lovely, Cindy! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!