Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Collecting Happy Moments

Hi everyone,

Today I have a scrapbook layout to share.


I followed the sketch from Altenew Sketch Challenge #16 quite closely but flipped it 90 degrees to the left.  

Since this page is all about travelling, I tried very hard to stay away from floral images, but a few flowers still got onto the page!!  LOL  To my own defence, they look starfish, so still related in some sense.  :D

This is the title page for a travelling album, so in place of photos, I die cut the title and add an itinerary image.   This sheet of paper from the Altenew Reflection Collection Paper & Sticker Sheet Bundle is really pretty and I don't have any cardstock that matches it, so I used the negative space of the alpha die cut to let the color comes thru.

    

I added glaze on the mini instant camera, and used coloring pencil to add shadows (the camera is stamped on pattern paper from the same bundle and handcut).


I used the outline of a sticker to create an extra frame (stick onto white card stock, stamped the sentiment in the middle, and handcut).


I used a little tag to adorn the luggage sticker handle.



Challenges:




Supplies:

Imaginisce Snap Shot Clear Stamp
Prismacolor Coloring Pencils


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!





2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great scrapbook page.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun page, Cindy - perfect title page for your album!!