Followers

Friday, August 9, 2019

Hero Arts Everything Smiles Shaker Window card on a2z

Happy Friday everyone,

Welcome back to my blog.  Today I share a very fun card, a shaker window card, on a2z Scrapbooking.


Isn't fun to see the sentiment thru the shaker window?!  Hop over here to check the details.  This month's challenge theme on a2z is Birthday.


Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to use my promote code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchases $25 or over at a2z Etsy store.

Have a lovely day!



3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling background with that little cupcake, Cindy! Had to laugh - I have that set and didn't even recognize that it had a cupcake! Sad, huh?! Perfect with the shaker element too!!

creationsnz said...

Hi Cindy. This card is so delicious I could eat it! CarolG

fairyrocks said...

Very clever shaker card. I love the things you do. Thanks for popping by with kind comments. Keep smiling and creating. Pam C