Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Christmas Tags 2019-Jul-24

Hello and welcome back!

Instead of sharing Christmas cards in this post I am sharing some tags.  These would be handy to use during the holiday season.  I am pretty happy how they turned out, so I would make more!  :D


I die cut the tags using Cas-ual Friday Scallop Tag Fri-Dies.  And made four different styles.


For this tag, I simply stamped (Happy Little Stamps Merry Kissmas) and colored.  To create some visual depth, I used both light and dark ink for the outline and different shades of reds.  The greeting is stamped in black and I added an die cut bow (Hero Arts Ornament Infinity Die) that is made up by two die cuts glued together in an offset fashion.  I also coated the berries in Sprinkled Sugar Stickles which does not show up in the photo.


For this one, I stamped the wreath (Winner & Walter Bloom: Hollie's Festive Floral) in distress ink, but clear heat embossed the red berries.  The pine cones (Hero Arts Vintage Christmas Post Stamp & Frame Cut) are stamped and colored in pencils, and embellished with Platinum Stickles.  The greeting is stamped in Walnut Stain and clear embossed.


For the third tag, I stamped the background using Cas-ual Friday Stamp Starlequin.  And then layered the poinsettia stamped using Hero Arts Color Layering Poinsettia.  


My last tag is similar to the third, instead of a stamped background, I dry embossed it using Kaiser Craft Wood Grain Embossing Folder.  And used a gold leafing pen to edge the poinsettia and leaves.

Challenges:













Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!



11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tags are so beautiful! A wonderful array of Christmas designs.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling tags, Cindy! Especially love the poinsettia ones!!

Lucille K said...

Sweet little Christmas tags Cindy. Simple and pretty. So happy you joined us at Die Cut Divas :)

Greta said...

Love the backgrounds & great images, Cindy!

Dawn T said...

what fabulous Tags Cindy. Each one is so beautiful

Tracey McNeely said...

I love all of your tags and you will be so happy you have them when the holidays arrive. Thank you for sharing at Tag You're It!

Chark said...

I especially like the pink ones!

Susan Renshaw said...

A lovely set of tags. My favourite is the first!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Arlene said...

Wonderful tags. I love the dark poinsettia tag especially. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

desperatehousewifecraft said...

I love all your tags dear friend, but the one with the berries is exceptional! You certainly created an illusion of distance & depth with your colouring, well done! Thanks for sharing it with us at A Blog Named Hero and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations again soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Betty said...

WOW - all of these are fantastic - would be difficult to choose a favorite - thanks for sharing them with A Blog Named Hero - Betty, ABNH FB design team