Followers

Monday, May 6, 2019

2019 Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop May06

It's the fourth day of the 2019 Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop, and my card today features Altenew Coffee Love and Oh Happy Day.



It's quite a simple design. the coffee pot, cups and flowers are heat embossed with Gold Pearl embossing powder and watercolored.  There is a tiny bit of stamp on the pot, well, to make a long story short, my earlier card didn't turned out and I recover the images by hand cutting them.  :)

I added Washi tape to ground my images.  White heat embossed the sentiment and splashed white paint on the card panel.  Here's a closer look.


Challenges:


If you're looking for my personal giveaway post, click here.


Supplies:

Gold Pearl Embossing Powder
White Acrylic Paint


Thanks for coming by my blog.  Have a happy coffee day!!  :)





13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Well it looks like your rescued your earlier card by fussy cutting and turning it into this pretty masterpiece!

Kristina H said...

I really love how you used the pink paper to make your stamped/colored images really pop. So pretty!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is really pretty! I love the fussy cut images and the washi is a perfect thing to ground them. I sure hope everyone has projects that don’t go as planned. Because I know that I do pretty much every week! Thanks for sharing!

tonyamaries said...

Very Pretty!

Karen L K said...

So pretty with the delicate watercolor on the coffee pot and cups. Nice background too. Good recovery on fixing whatever happened. I have been there many times.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your stamped images look great on the deep pink background. Lovely embossing, too.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty! Love all the images. Love the embossing powder you used, so soft. Love that washi, too. Beautiful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful stamped designs and they look so great against the darker paper.

Fikreta said...

its very pretty

~amy~ said...

Yay for coffee day! Beautiful Cindy!

Billie A said...

Very pretty and love your color choice. Love it.

New Creations said...

Love the color choice, soooooo pretty!

Hetty said...

Such a lovely card!