Followers

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Art Journal Class with Tracy Scott

Hi everybody, hope you're enjoying your day!

Yesterday I attended an Art Journal Class at a local craft supply store (Scrapbook Centrale), and Tracy Scott is the instructor!!  We had a fantastic class, the title of the class is Fast and Fabulous Journaling.  

No we didn't have to work fast, it was relaxing and she is gentle and sweet.  She gave us very clear instructions and plenty time to complete the steps before moving on.  I had a wonderful time!!  And of course I want to share what I did.  You ready?





I did three double pages.  I haven't done anything quite like it before and I look forward to do more!!  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Cindy. How exciting to go to a class like this.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wonderful journal pages, Cindy! You were really productive in your class - looks like fun!!