Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spring Flower Birthday Wishes

Hi,

It was a good day today.  Did some no line watercoloring and made a birthday card.


To create this card, with the help of my MISTI I stamped part of the Outline Flowers with Antiqued Linen distress ink on a watercolor paper panel.  I stamped a smaller leave from another stamp set to complete the wreath.  Then the watercoloring fun starts.  :)  

After the watercolors are done, I masked the wreath and the center and splattered some green and blue ink in the outter area.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment in black and then adhere the panel to a white card base.  

Btw I added white and orange dots to the flower centers with white gel pen and orange glaze pen.  I decorated an envelope for my card too.

Challenges:







Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Center Cut Flowers Cling Stamp
Simon Says Stamp Kind Flowers Clear Stamp
Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers Clear Stamp
Ranger Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Atlenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
White Gel Pen
Orange Glaze Pen


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day.

5 comments:

Betty said...

so lovely, Cindy - you are so good at the no line watercoloring!!

Lin said...

Oh, Cindy, this is a beauty! Your no-line coloring is amazing - I need lessons from you! Pinning this one.....

Nonni said...

So so beautiful! Your watercoloring looks amazing, so soft and dreamy, I love the no line look... The recipient will never know this was stamped (unless you tell lol!)! Amazing work. Love the clean one layer look as well. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Cindy. Your watercolouring is so beautiful. I really struggle with no line colouring but you've nailed it on this one.

Shona Chambers said...

Absolutely stunning!! This is one of my favourite SSS stamp sets and your colouring of it is outstanding. I love how you added all the tiny dots, not only the centre of the flowers but also the pink leaves, adds so much interest and detail. Its an incredible CAS design too and I'm so very glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!