Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Pineapple Selfie

Hi there,

I ignored the grey and rainy weather outside and kept busy at my craft desk.  



My Clean and Layered card is inspired by the bright colors and of course the pineapple cake of the inspiration photo below.  

Challenges:






Supplies:

Stampendous Hibiscus Spary Woodmount Stamp
Hero Arts Monthly Hero Kit Dec 2016
Elizabeth Craft Design Pair Of Leaves 1 cutting die
(embossing powder color I don't remember)

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I wish a happy day!

5 comments:

fairyrocks said...

This is a pretty happy card. Thanks for popping by with kind comments. Keep smiling and creating.

Kara Lynne said...

That's the way to do it, Cindy - just ignore this weather! Thanks for the dose of gorgeous bright and tropical with this card!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love this bright and cheerful card- perfect for our Pineapple Party Challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept :-) Hugs and we look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery again soon!

Susan Powell said...

This is fantastic! I love how you made it a selfie. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Stunning! Love this! Thanks so much for sharing it with us here at the Card Concept!