Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Hero Arts You Are My Happy on a2z

Hi,

I have a post up on a2z Scrapbooking today.

The theme of February's challenge is: Mood Board.



I am inspired by the color swatches on the top left corners.  


I made another card with the same colors but very CAS.  Hop on over to a2z Scrapbooking to check the details and supply list.

Remember to grab my discount code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchase $25 or over (excluding shipping) at the a2z Etsy store.  While you're there get the challenge details and join in the challenge.  



Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!








4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very pretty card Cindy. Love the shiny heart

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous colors and shine on that beautiful heart, Cindy! A perfect take on the mood board!

Nancy said...

Such a lovely card, Cindy! You really captured the inspiration!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wonderful Valentine with that flowery heart, Cindy!!