Followers

Monday, February 18, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019-Feb-18

Hi,

Got a couple more Christmas cards to add to my stash.  


I created a CAS look with subtle pattern in the background.  I embossed a white card panel with KaiserCraft Snowflakes Embossing Folder, then I passed it thru the die cut machine again sandwiched between plain heavy weight paper and the cutting plates.  This flatten the embossing but the pattern is still there.

Then I gold heat embossed Hero Arts Peace & Joy.  And glue the panel to a card base which has gold glitter tape adhere on the bottom edge.  I rounded the top corners to add interest.


Challenges:




Supplies:

Gold Glitter Tape

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!


5 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Cindy, your card is stunning. Total CAS perfection. I love the simplicity of your embossed sentiment and the texture of your background. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Loll said...

Gorgeous CAS design Cindy! What a great idea to dry emboss and then flatten slightly to retain the design. I have to try that! Your large gold sentiment and gold glitter strip give the card an elegant look. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Dawn T said...

so elegant Cindy.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the dry embossing over your card and the yummy touches of gold!!

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love that subtle texture, Cindy! The bold and beautiful gold embossed sentiment is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!