Followers

Friday, February 22, 2019

Dainty Bouquet Hello

Happy Friday!!

And yes I am happy to share a card I made with my new stamp set, Altenew Dainty Bouquet.  



I am inspired by the colors and the lone bloom in the Altenew February Inspiration Challenge photo (as below).  I stamped the base coat of the floral image and foilage with Wet Cement.  For the second and third layers of the flower I used Picked Raspberry and Purple Ombre Ink Pad.  The the darker color of the leaves are Field Green and Chipped Sapphire.  I used coloring pencils to add in  shadows and details.  The sentiment (from the SSS Sketched Flower set) is stamped in Wet Cement.


Challenges:


 





Supplies:

Ranger Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Chipped Sapphire)
Prismacolor Coloring Pencils


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Betty said...

love everything about your card, Cindy -think I might really NEED this stamp set!

Maureen Morton said...

This is so delicate and so stunning, Cindy! I am so impressed with your wonderful skills! Have a great weekend.