Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Hero Florals Nasturtium Hello on a2z


Happy Wednesday everyone,

I am sharing this floral card on a2z Scrapbooking today.  Our current challenge theme is 
Anything Goes.




I only used one stamp set to create this card and I really like how it turned out, I hope you do too.  For more details hop over to my a2z Scrapbooking blog post.  While you're there check out the challenge details and join in the fun.

Also,

I am linking up to these challenges:







Supplies:


Shadow Ink (Soft Grey)
Ranger Perfect Pearl Powder

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!


5 comments:

Betty said...

love your card, Cindy - at first i thought you clear embossed the background flowers - using the perfect pearls to give some shine is a great ides and adds so much interest and texture!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such beautiful flowers, Cindy, and I love the background you created!!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, look at all that shine...love it, Cindy!! What a delightful card! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

Unknown said...

This card is really spectacular. The shine from the perfect pearls is beautiful as is the watercoloring. Just perfect!

Karen Z. Bull said...

This is Karen Bull a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. Love this month's challenge - Crafter's Choice has been so fun! Thank you for playing along this month.