Followers

Friday, January 11, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019-Jan-11

Hello,

The weather here is cold, sunny and sparkly, perfect inspiration for Christmas cards!  I gave my Hero Arts Dazzling Snowflake stamp some inky love and made two cards. 

I heat embossed it with Gold Glitter Embossing Powder first on kraft card stock, and I thought the Gold Glittered didn't show well, so I did another on just white card stock.  What do you think? 


I didn't want the sentiment to compete with the snowflake but want to keep the same color scheme, so I just heat embossed it in gold embossing powder.


Here's a close up of the glittery goodness.



Challenges:








Supplies:

Hero Arts Dazzling Snowflake Woodmount Stamp
Hero Arts Big And Small Snowflake Frame Cut
Hero Arts Winter Cheer Tag Set by Lia

Thanks for visiting!  I wish you a lovely day!






13 comments:

Betty said...

gorgeous!! fantastic way to use that stamp!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Priya said...

Love the card. The snowflake embossing is excellent.
Thanks for joining us
DT Addicted to stamps and more

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful embossing. so crisp and clean. As for the 'C' word in January...I am conflicted. And happy that you are so ahead of the game! I didn't get a single Christmas card mailed out last year. I will have to live vicariously through your and your talent! Keeps smiling and creating.

Barb Ghig said...

Your sparkly snowflake is beautiful, Cindy! I also love that you chose a gold embossed sentiment to complete your CAS design...very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Macimbalo said...

Wow! What a stunning card - just gorgeous with all that shine, really CAS and oh so pretty! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Cindy. Two beautiful sparkly Christmas cards.

Kara Lynne said...

They are both lovely, Cindy! It's interesting how very different they look based on the cardstock color. I'm drawn more to the gold on white, but both are beautiful!

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely embossed snowflakes! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Jaydee said...

Love the mirror image of golden snowflakes. Great layout, too. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us ATCAS this week
Jaydee

Helen said...

That is beautiful - so elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
Helen x
DT

Paddington fan said...

A pair of gorgeous sparkly Christmas cards! Thank you for sharing them with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges, I do hope you'll join us again next month,
Love Jacky x
Sparkles DT