Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Christmas card 2019-Jan-08

Hi everybody,

How is the new year treating you?  Hope all is well.

I am continuing with my 'make ahead my holiday cards' tradition.  Today I share the first entry for 2019.


I started by laying down my new Snowflakes Swirls stencil on white card stock, and spread a gel medium over it, I lifted it and added Diamond Glitter all over it and shake off excess and let dry.  The panel was pretty enough and I didn't want to add to much things on top so I just white heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of silver vellum and wrap around the stenciled panel and then mount on a white card base.  I went with minimal embellishment, just a few sequins.



I am linking up to these challenges:





Supplies used:
Hero Arts Woodland Set by Lia
Hero Arts Frosty Wishes
Golden Gel Medium


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!






3 comments:

Dawn T said...

what an elegant card Cindy.

Debbie said...

What a stunnng sparkly card perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas. I love it. Thanks for joining in with us. Hugs Debs DT xx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous cas card and you can see all the sparkle too! Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas. Lynne DT