Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Glittery Joy

Hi,

I took time out to play today, and made a card using my brand new Joy Stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays.  



I first stamped the snowflakes using Tumbled Glass and Broken China in the background.  After it's completely dried, I heat emboss 'joy' with glittered embossing powder.  Silver faux stitches are added and I embellished the large snowflake with clear gem.


I am linking up to these challenges:





Supplies:

Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
Martha Stewart Sugar Cube Glitter Embossing Powder
Range Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Broken China)
Hero Arts Clear Art Gem
Silver Gen Pen

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!



3 comments:

Joyce said...

Your card is so very pretty. I really love that wonderful shimmer. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Kath Stewart said...

such a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and wishing you a Happy Christmas, hugs kath xxx

Sue - said...

Such a prett6 Card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.