Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2018

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge 2018-Nov-08

Hi everyone,

I was away last week and now I am back and found out the 11th 30 Day Coloring Challenge is going on.  So I jumped right in!

This project I shared was actually done during my trip away a few days ago.  I did it free hand, no sketch (I didn't even bring a pencil).  Just watercolors.  It was the perfect way to pass some time under the cabana.  I got sun, white sand beach, turquoise water, bright blue sky, my DH fetching me drinks, and my watercolors.  What else can a gal ask for?!  :D


I tried to capture the different shades of blues and turquoise in the water. 

Challenge:





Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a sweet day!

2 comments:

sandie said...

Wonderful scene and I popped by to thank you for your lovely comment about our new look at Time Out x

KathyRac said...

A clean and simple scene that has a huge WOW factor! Thank you for playing along in my coloring challenge :)