Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Hero Arts Nasturtium Hello on a2z

Hi,

I planted some Nasturtium in my planters and there is a bloom!


Isn't that pretty?  And that's the color I picked for my card I am sharing on a2z Scrapbooking today.


The stamped images are watercolored.  I hand cut extra blooms to tuck behind the main panel and there is a left over flower and leaf.  So I adhere them to an envelope.  



I have been using my MISTI a lot lately so my Fiskars Stamp Press is rather 'free'.  LOL  So I gave it a task, I reserved for stamping the lines on my envelopes.  I leave my clear stamp (in this case it is from the SSS Sending Flowers set) on it so I don't have to remove and readjust over and over.  



I am going link up my project to



Hop over to a2z Scrapbooking and check out the details for this month's challenge - Monochrome.  And remember to use my code Cindy15 when shopping at a2z store, get 15% off any purchases $25 or over (before shipping).

Supplies:

Watercolors

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!



No comments: