Followers

Monday, June 4, 2018

30 Day Coloring Challenge day 4


Hi,

I did more watercolor for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I only painted some of the flowers today. 



 This watercoloring book is by Prima.  I took a picture of its cover in case you're interest.


There are both gold and silver foiled images in this watercoloring book, and all the images are very pretty.  I think I would most likely continue to color in this book for quite a few days!!  :)

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!


3 comments:

Betty said...

gorgeous coloring, Cindy - looks like a fantastic book!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thanks for sharing the book, Cindy - looks like fun! Just love the progress you've made on your coloring panel too!!

Kara Lynne said...

Your coloring is gorgeous, Cindy! That looks like a wonderful coloring book!