Followers

Monday, June 11, 2018

Digital Stamp Summer Travel Words duel on a2z

En guard!!

Those are the classic words for a duel.  Yes I am battling it out with my teamie Arlene today but in a friendly way of course.  :)  

We are both using the same Hero Arts Digital Stamp Summer Travel Words to create a project.



Here's mine, I created a CAS scrapbook page layout. 


I picked a few elements from the set for my page.  The 'Let's Go' is simply printed, cut and glued onto color card stock and trimmed.  The 'Play in the Sunshine' message I realigned to be on the same line for the banner.  For the focal point, a frame for a future photo, I copied, rotate and paste the airplanes from the 'This Way' banner to create the frame.  I am not very good at layering things, but this is a start.  And I chose card stocks and pattern papers in pale yellow, yellow and orange tones to stick with this month's challenge theme: Monochrome.  The number are die cut once on pattern paper, and a second time on black card stock, then glued together in an offset fashion.  

Now hop over to a2z Scrapbooking and check out my team mate's project.

Supplies:


Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!




2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun layout, Cindy! I love how you did the frame with the airplanes!!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the way you used those travel stamps to celebrate summer! Such a great scrapbook page, Cindy!