Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2018

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 14

Hi,

I have missed a few days on the coloring challenge, my mojo took a nap!  LOL  But I've received the goodies I purchased using my Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers' Bloghop Super Sponsor prize from CAS-ual Friday, naturally I broke it out of the package and played!!  


I stamped the images from Peaceful Garden in Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink Soft Granite, then colored with watercolor pencils then used a watering pen to blend the colors.  The sentiment is stamped in Tuxedo Black.

Challenges:






Supplies:

Staedtler Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!







3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Another really beautiful card, Cindy! I love how you watercolored the flowers and leaves and the font on your sentiment is just perfect! Fabulous job on the sketch, too!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful colouring and take on the sketch!

Michal said...

Beautiful! Love the bright colors!