Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2018

2018 Spring + Summer Coffee Bloghop card 3

Happy Sunday everyone!!

My third card for the 2018 Spring + Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop features some coffee cup planters.  Yes summer is finally here and I did some gardening the other day, still sored all over but happy that the flowers and vegetable are settled comfortably in their spots.  And yes gardening inspired my card and definitely why I use the sentiment I used.  :)


Supplies:

Hero Arts Nested Postage Stamps Infinity Dies
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Stamp Your Own Succulents
Hero Arts Layered Topiary
Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo)
Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
Ranger Mica Spray (Buttercup)
Watercolors

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I wish you a sweet day.



17 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a fresh card - I adore the images and the soft colours.

Echo said...

I love this! So cute!

StampingbugKerry said...

This is just lovely! Love the soft colors and the fun scriptiness on the mugs. SO great!

sansuey said...

Oh this is sweet!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable. It's not overdone...and just really is so eye-catching. Great job!

Billie A said...

So cute and creative.

MariLynn said...

Awesome job coloring your succulents.

Jhays said...

A cardmaker after my own heart! Two of my fav things right here!

New Creations said...

So sweet, love it!

Heidi said...

This card is so sweet with those little succulents!

~amy~ said...

Cindy, how how you added the succulents to the tea cups!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love those succulents!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome succulents in craft cups ! love the stamp background with splatters!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is beautiful. I love the succulents in those cups.

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! Awesome succulents!!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Pretty card! Love the soft coloring!