Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2018

2018 Spring + Summer Coffee Bloghop card 2

This is my second card for the 2018 Spring + Summer Coffee Lovers' Bloghop.  I used the mini tea digi stamp from Sugartree Stamps.   You could get it free at a2z Scrapbooking by signing up to their newsletter.  Click here.

I printed, colored, and hand cut my tea, and adhere on a honey comb background which I created using stencil and distress ink.  And I added a banner with a hand written sentiment.   And of course I have to have a cute honey bee (from an older Inkadinkado set which name I don't recall)  on my card!  :)


Supplies:

Memory Box Stencil - Honey Comb
Ranger Distress Ink (Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade)
Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
Prismacolor Coloring Pencils

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!



19 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous background and a lovely card. SO sweet!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Pam MacKay said...

Perfect sentiment love your design and card!

Arlene said...

I love this. The background and honey bee are perfect for this iced tea. Love it.

Billie A said...

So cute love the tea in the jar and the bee..

New Creations said...

A perfect sentiment with this cute honey jar filled with iced tea!

Cris G. said...

Super sweet, Cindy! Love how you included and arranged all the tea and honey related elements!

MariLynn said...

Love how it looks like the little bee is pulling the sentiment banner.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and wonderful sentiment.

Tammy Nyenhuis said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring and that background is just awesome!!

~amy~ said...

This is so sweet Cindy! Love the added stenciling!

Lisa said...

Oh Cindy so beautiful! Love that background and LOVE your handwritten sentiment... so sweet!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome hex background, fun coloring

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card.

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is awesome !
Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!
cheers

Nancy said...

Such a fun card! So refreshing!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Fantastic card! I love the background and that cute bee with the sentiment is fun!

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!! Beautiful background and colouring!!!

Marty F said...

Love this cute card - great coloring job, too!

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm.... Honey! Love the colors and layout of this card. This shade of orange yellow might just be my favorite.