Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bright and Beautiful Fancy Butterfly

Welcome back to my blog.

I am sharing another card for a2z's August challenge - Bright and Beautiful.

I got to play with Gel Plate at the NSD event hosted by my LSS earlier this year, and I save kept a print to use in the future.  Well I decided the future is today!  Hehe.

Let's take a look of the print.  I love the subtle shimmery gold color pattern on the purple/pink background.



I cut a piece of the print big enough for my Hero Arts Butterfly Fancy Die, applied Stick It to the backside, then die cut.  After I take all the negative pieces out, I just need to peel off the backing and it's ready to go onto the Postage Stamp die cut panel.  Using the Stick It sure makes it easy to adhere the intricate die cut (no need to apply glue in those tiny area, everything sticks onto the panel nice and flat).  



After I completed this card, I looked at the leftovers, such as the negative pieces.  I went ahead and made a second card.  Hop over to my a2z blog post and check it out.   

Get some Stick It for your future projects it's worth it.  It's a little less thick compare to other double sided adhesive sheets, so when you pass it thru the die cut machine it would cut thru the first time.  Remember to use my code Cindy15 when shopping at a2z.

Challenge link up:

Die Cut Divas' August Challenge - Anything Goes

HLS August Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



Supplies [element/ink used in square brackets]:

Hero Arts Butterfly Fancy Die 
Hero Arts Postage Stamp Infinity Dies
Stick It Adhesive Sheets
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Vintage Christmas Post [script], Travel Journal[round post mark], Carte Postal[rectangle post mark]
Hero Arts Cling Stamp - Untitled Postmark[happy birthday postmark, wavy postmark]
Memories Shadow Ink - Grey [all postmarks]

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!





5 comments:

Betty said...

really pretty Cindy!

Chark said...

love the print and the butterfly!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your pink butterfly on the postage stamp, Cindy!!

Anita in France said...

Bold and so striking, Cindy ... that delicate butterfly is so eyecatching in vibrant pink! Anita :)

Cathie Borowski said...

its so bright and bold, I love it. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge over at Diecut Divas. Cathie DT