Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Classic Valentine

Hello everyone,

Just a few more days and it's Valentine's Day.  It's a day to celebrate love, not only love of our spouse, our children, our siblings, and of course our parents.

I am sharing a couple classic Valentine's Day card, one here and another over at Die Cut Divas'.  The February Challenge is Use Red or Pink in your projects.

I'd like to dedicate the card below to my parents.  I lost my father 8 years ago and my mom just last year.  I miss them dearly!

The lovely Cut and Emboss Folder was sent to me by my Secret Santa (Heather) from the Hero Arts Flickr group.  The dry embossing is really pretty, and the heart shape cut out is perfect to frame my focal sentiment which is from the Hero Arts You Are My Happy clear stamp set.  I stamp in white and white heat embossed it.


Over the soft pink card from, I layer the embossed vellum, then use a white gel pen to add dots inside of the heart shape cut out.  Then I adhered a few heart shape sequins for good measure!!  :)


Stop by Die Cut Divas' to check out my other card.  Join in challenge: Use Pink or Red.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Clear Stamp - You Are My Happy
Xcut Cut and Emboss Folder
Hero Arts Pigment Ink (Unicorn)
white embossing powder
Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequins Mix

Thanks for visiting, have a very lovely day!


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with that emboss and cut folder, Cindy! So pretty in the pinks!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty details.

Karen L K said...

So lovely and so nice to dedicate it to your parents!