Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Black and Gold Floral Heart

Happy Sunday everybody,

I played a challenge earlier, the 147th Hero Arts flickr group scramble challenge hosted by Betty.  We have 90 minutes to create a paper craft project using the theme provided (today's theme is Black and Gold with theme of Love), photograph and upload to the group pool.

I was distracted and didn't make it on time, but I still want to share my card.


The gold Floral Heart looks lovely, doesn't it?  I die cut it with the Hero Arts Floral Heart Stamp & Cut, get it at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies, its's on sale right now.  Use my promote code Cindy15 to obtain 15% off any purchases $25 or more (excluding shipping).



Supplies:

Hero Arts Stamp & Cut - Floral Heart
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Vintage Christmas Post
clear embossing ink
gold embossing embossing powder
papers: black card stock, metallic (Antique Gold) card stock, vellum, pattern book paper, Hero Arts Charcoal Notes card

Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of the day!

5 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

This is so beautiful and elegant, Cindy! Love that gold heart

Sue McRae said...

The black and gold are really elegant together Cindy!

Maureen Morton said...

i just love hearts and this, my dear pal, is so stunning! I love everything about this glamorous piece. Thanks for sharing!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I always forget about that heart but it's such a good one. Just love what you did with it Cindy - the rolled roses add the perfect touch!!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such an elegant card, Cindy! Your heart is perfect with this color combo and I love how you added the mini roses...so pretty!