Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Safe keep the small cutting dies

Hello,

Do you own a set of the Hero Arts Uppercase Alphabet Fancy Dies or other set that have small parts?  Ever came close to losing one or two of the parts?  I have!!   Each time I take my Uppercase Alphabet cutting dies out to use, I have to count them and make sure I have them all before storing them away.

Well count no more, I found a solution to my problem.

I got myself some magnetic sheet (with self adhesive backing) and cut them to fit the storage bag.   Peel off protective sheet and adhere the magnetic sheet to the insert card stock.  And keep my alphabets dies neatly and tidily onto it.  Another advantage is that I know where each letter is, save me time from searching the letter I want to use.



I did the same with my Orchid Cutting Set and other small cutting dies (not shown here).  I hope this is a useful idea for you too.

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!!


3 comments:

Greta said...

I love mine that come that way (Ellen Hutson) but haven't gotten around to doing any for myself--great idea, Cindy!

Barb Ghig said...

Great idea, especially for these little dies! Nothing is more frustrating than to drop one and be unable to find it...yikes! Thanks for sharing this with us, Cindy :)

Unknown said...

Cindy, the Orchids card is so beautiful. Hubby heard me say "wow!" and came over to take a look. He too agreed it was beautiful! Again thanks for spreading beauty.