Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Glitterly snowflake

Well hello there!

We've got snow!  Not a lot, but it makes everything looks brighter now that the day is much shorter.  Speaking of snow, I am enjoying the my Frozen Flake cutting die from Poppystamps very much, it's so pretty and delicate!  I made another CAS card with it:


Here's a close up shot so you could see the sparkles on the flakes:


I die cut using white CS, adhere to pattern paper panel.  Gave it a coat of Diamond Stickle . Sentiment, from Hero Arts Magic of Christmas set, is heat embossed with white EP.

Challeges entered:

Poppystamps Challenge #3 - Sparkle & Shine

Die Cut Diva's December Challenge - Snow and Christmas / Holidays

SSS Wednesday Challenge - Christmas / Holidays

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a lovely day!!

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is such a festive CAS design, Cindy!! You really let the die speak for itself! I love the contrast of colors, too! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas/Holidays” Challenge! PS: I also love it when there is just a layer of snow...not a lot :) Sending warm hugs!

Arlene said...

Great design and snowflakes!

So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

Sarah G said...

What a beautiful die - so delicate! I do love paper snowflakes :) I hope the snow stays pretty where you are, Cindy!

Cat Craig said...

Very pretty Cindy!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Cindy! I love the snowflake die...delicate, yet elegant with all that sparkle! Love your CAS design, too!

Marybeth said...

I love the Frozen Flakes too,and they look beautiful on your card! Love the CAS look and glitter! Thanks for joining us in the Poppystamps Challenge .

Marsha said...

So beautiful, so elegant. Thank you for entering the Die Cut Diva's Challenge.

Maureen Morton said...

Great graphic design, with just the right touch of sparkle. Love this!

pam said...

Beautiful card design, love the border on your red background with the lovely sentiment.
Thanks for joining us in the Poppystamps Challenge .

Pam