Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Rachel Vass Design Handful of Tulips on Die Cut Divas

Happy August 1st everyone!!

A new challenge is starting today on Die Cut Divas and I'd bet many of you would enjoy the challenge theme:  Flowers,  yes flowers!!   

And Rachel Vass Designs is our sponsor this month. 

 
For my project today, I am using her latest digital stamp set, Handful of Tulips, just released today!!



I used the corner image for my card.  It is watercolor, and I simply splattered some blue ink for the background to keep it simple.  But I score an inside frame to add subtle interest.



Do hop over to Die Cut Divas and check out the beautiful inspirations my teammates created for you.  And join in the challenge.  Winner will receive theree (3) digi stamps from Rachel's store.

Supplies:

Rachel Vass Designs Handful of Tulips Digi Stamp
Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set

Thanks for visiting me today.  I wish you a beautiful day!!



6 comments:

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Cindy. I'm loving Rachel's designs.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great digi image and I love how you colored it, Cindy!! Will have to hop over to Die Cut Divas and check out the challenge - thanks!

Betty said...

so pretty, Cindy - and love the design!

Arlene said...

I love how you used just the flowers on the side and bottom of the card. Lots of masking, I see. LOL Really beautiful.

Michelle N. said...

Beautiful, so fresh and vibrant!

HilaryJane said...

Love it, especially the splattered background xx