Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Escape The Ordinary On Scrapbook Centrale

 Hello there,

I have the pleasure of guest designing for the FB page monthly challenge hosted by my local stamp store, Scrapbook Centrale this month.  The challenge theme is: Heat, Sun, Holiday, and/or color Yellow & Blue.

When I saw the challenge theme, I thought of the Beyond the Door die set from Spellbinders.  And here's what I've created.


Don't you just want to step outside that door and walk onto the beach during a beautiful sunset?  I surely do.  That background is a page from a travel magazine.  I think it is a great match for the die set I've chosen.

Here's photos of the supplies I used:



There you have it.  Have a lovely day!!




2 comments:

Dawn T said...

A beautiful scene on your card Cindy. So much texture.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your open door with the brick wall, Cindy!!