Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2026

White on White with a splash of one color on Die Cut Divas

 Hello,

Welcome to my blog.  Today's make is all about White on White with a splash of one color.  And that is August's challenge theme on Die Cut Divas.


My card:


I started my card with the white background panel, it was debossed twice with Birch Press Design Pinpoint Contour Plate,  I passed it thru the die cut machine one way, then I turned it around180 degree and passed it again.  I then adhered that to a white card base.

The shaker element was created using Uniquely Creative Folding Ticket Frame die.

The foliage was die cut in white card stock using Birch Press Design Forest Leaf and Berries Contour Layers die set.  I applied Hero Arts Reactive Ink Key Lime Fizz to the leaves only.  That's my splash of color. 😉

I assembled all the elements and adhere to the prepared card base.  Then added a stamped sentiment. 

August's sponsor is Birch Press Design, they are giving a $20 gift card as a challenge prize (U.S. address only).


Hop over to Die Cut Divas for more inspirations, and join in the fun!

Happy crafting!!



4 comments:

Arlene said...

Gorgeous card. Just that beautiful pop of color is perfect.

lichazul said...

Great shaker card ,☺️💐 happy weekend

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the yellow leaves with your fabulous shaker card, Cindy!!

Michelle N. said...

So gorgeous-love that key lime!