Hi,
I am sharing a CAS friendship card today created using some supplies for the very first time.
The Hero Arts Abstract Floral Stamp & Cut set has been sitting in my "new, to use" basket since April. Why did I wait so long to use it?
I stamped, die cut, assembled the florals and adhere it to a white card base on which I stamped with the sentiment from Hero Arts No One Lilac You and dry embossed with Spellbinders Playful Stitched Panels die set.
The inks I used for the florals are Hero Arts Reactive Inks (Key Lime Fizz, Berry Smoothie, Blue Hawaii) and Hero Hues Reactive Glitz Inks (French Pink, Naples Yellow).
Challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day!



7 comments:
Fab card and a great showcase of your NBUS and a great way to use a lot of snippets too
Kathyk
Love the look of the label embossed into the white card, Cindy - perfect for those modern flowers!!
This is so refreshing, Cindy! These are beautiful colors for summer in a lovely CASlicious border! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Beautiful Cindy. This is a gorgeous stamp set.
From another Cindy - greetings! I love the fresh bright colors and modern look of the bold flowers. Fabulous use of your new things!
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
Post a Comment